SFSP/2019-20/01 April 01, 2019
Greetings from Shemford Pinjore!
Shemford Pinjore family welcomes all our students and parents to the academic session 2019-2020.
After a refreshing session break, as the students are rejuvenated and excited to enter the portals of their school, so are we, equally motivated with new zeal and energy to plan, organize and implement the best for our students. Shemford, Pinjore continuously updates and upgrades the infrastructure to keep abreast with the futuristic approach in the grooming of the Shemstars. Parents’ cooperation, zeal and enthusiasm play an important role in materializing our efforts.
Kindly go through the list of activities provided overleaf. Do guide your ward to opt for the activity as per his/her choice and interest and intimate the same to the class teacher through the school almanac.
- The School Calendar and Annual Schedule has already been uploaded on the ERP
- The schedule for activities will be uploaded in the beginning of each month. (already uploaded for April)
- Exclusive events at school, assembly reports, Star of the day etc are uploaded regularly.
- Newsletter will be uploaded at the end of each month.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SESSION 2019-2020
- ATAL TINKERING LAB (ATL) – SFS Pinjore is one among the first few schools in Haryana to be granted a setup of ATL by the government.Atal Tinkering Labs are dedicated works spaces where students (Class 6th to Class 12th) learn innovation skills and develop ideas that will go on to transform India.
- MOVIE SHOOT – The beautiful ecofriendly green campus has been chosen to shoot a movie in which some Shemstarsmay get an opportunity to participate.
- KHELO SHEMSTARS– Inter School Sports competitions in the School Sports Complex.
- SHEM SCIENTIA – Inter school competitions based on Stage, Literary and Art skills.
- VEDIC MATHS (Middle School) – Calculations will be made easy with the unique methods.
- ABACUS (Junior School) Mathematics will become fun to learn.
- THEATRE –Theatre club will be an integral activity (enthused with the stage and screen experience of Angelica Piplani, a finalist of India’s Best Dramebaz).
- SHEM SOJOURN – School Magazine to be published exhibiting the skills/talents of Shemstars.
- GUEST EDITOR – Shemstars will participate in the publishing of a day’s newspaper for TIMES of INDIA NIE.
- SHEM SYNOPSIS –Annual Function of Shemford, Pinjore.
- TRIP to the US – Foreign tour during the summer break.
SFSP/2019-20/02 April 03, 2019
We take this opportunity to welcome you to SHEMFORD, Pinjore family and invite you to be a part of Parents’ Orientation Programme to be held on April 13, 2019 (Saturday) at 11: 00 A.M. Please be seated by 10:45 a.m. in the School Hall.
This orientation programme has been planned to give you an insight of the ShemEduMAX System of Education and an overview of the teaching methodology adopted at SHEMFORD FUTURISTIC SCHOOL, PINJORE. Our endeavour is to acquaint you with annual schedule, examination system, new guidelines of CBSE, the facilities provided, ERP Software, school rules and regulations along with plethora of activities planned. Thus the total approach at SHEMFORD FUTURISTIC SCHOOL, PINJORE aims to bring about a holistic development of the child. As per International studies, a child is more likely to benefit if there is an effective coordination between the school and the parent
Please confirm your participation on the consent slip given below by Saturday i.e. April 06, 2019 so that necessary arrangements can be initiated.
Looking forward for a favourable reply.